Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What exactly do you do?
We take care of Social Media for Business Owners. This includes:
- Reviewing social media accounts
- Hands-on management of the accounts
- Social Media training and
- Developing Social Media strategy
2. What Social Media platforms do you work on?
For business owners, we work on social media accounts on:
3. What about Instagram?
Our involvement in the management of a business’ Instagram account varies from one business to another.
4. Do you write blog posts?
Yes. We write for, and manage business blogs, with services that include:
- Blog content strategy
- Article development and posting, as well as
- Promoting the blog posts
5. Do you write articles for new or revamped websites?
Yes, we do.
6. Do you write academic papers?
No, we don’t.
7. Do you create websites?
We create fairly simple websites, like the one you’re on right now. And if you’d like a more complex site, there are some great service providers with whom we can put you in contact.
8. What are your rates?
Our monthly rates range from KES 13,000 for one social media account. We have provision for daily or weekly rates if you do not need the service for a full month. With a better understanding of your business’ needs and objectives on social media, we’d be able to provide a more specific rate.
9. How do I contact you?
You may reach Caroline, our Head of Projects, directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Do you provide any resources at no charge?
Yes. Every 2 weeks, we send out via email, a Social Media Guide for Business Owners. If you would like to receive it, you may click here.
11. I’d like to read more. Where do I go now?
You may read articles on our blog, here.